You are a strong communicator, able to speak and write fluently in English. You are courteous, patient, and you pride yourself on your keen attention to detail. You are reliable, and punctual with a strong work ethic.
Other qualifications include:
- Comprehensive listening skills, and ability to record information accurately on a computer
- Well-developed, accurate keyboarding skills (“hunt and peck” isn’t an option!)
- Ability to sit for two hour spans, without a break during busy periods
- Strong team player who understands that no role is unimportant
- We have a preference for those who are able to work evening shifts (4:00pm to midnight), both during the week and especially on weekends.
STRIDE Management Corp. offers you the support and opportunity to play a part in making our communities a better place to live. As a member of the STRIDE team, you will enjoy:
- A fair wage, and friendly, professional working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Convenient access to Calgary Transit stops
- On site staff amenities